Chapman Art & Literary Magazine
Now accepting submissions!
THEME: Healing the Heart of Healthcare
For this inaugural year, the CALM theme aligns with the Gold Foundation’s initiative: Healing the Heart of Healthcare: Reimagining How we Listen, Connect, and Collaborate. Submissions do not have to align with the theme, but we encourage artists to reflect on their experiences in healthcare and the Gold Humanism ideals when creating their works.
SUBMISSIONS: Please upload to this google form and adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Word count must not exceed 2000 words
- Works must not contain personal identifiers
- Written works must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents
- Submissions are limited to 3 works per person
- All submissions are subject to edits for grammar and content appropriate for the general audience.
PRIZES: In addition to being featured in the first edition of CALM, three works/artists will be chosen to receive a prize! The following prizes will be awarded:
- Best expression of this year’s theme
- Best visual art piece
- Best literary work
We look forward to receiving your submissions! Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.